hi this is my first post sorry if its in the wrong section...

the last 2 days ive been having problems reading my emails on hotmail. it just went funny one day.

i can sign in fine and use msn fine, i can see my inbox and whats there but when i want to click on an email in my inbox to read, create a new email, delete existing emails etc it makes the click sound but nothing happens at all, there's no error messages either.

ive installed latest java (after some advice) and run adaware and norton and it didnt find any nasties.
im really clueless at all this and i really need to access my emails and address book on there!

thanks a lot please help!!!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi this is my first post sorry if its in the wrong section...

the last 2 days ive been having problems reading my emails on hotmail. it just went funny one day.

i can sign in fine and use msn fine, i can see my inbox and whats there but when i want to click on an email in my inbox to read, create a new email, delete existing emails etc it makes the click sound but nothing happens at all, there's no error messages either.

ive installed latest java (after some advice) and run adaware and norton and it didnt find any nasties.
im really clueless at all this and i really need to access my emails and address book on there!

thanks a lot please help!!!

Ok. Stay cawm. Go to http://www.msn.com and most internet previders have other places in there web site. Try to find a spot where you can look at e-mails thentype in your acount and password and it may have your e-mail. if it does re-install msn.

hi thanks for the advice, didnt work though :o damn hotmail!

hi thanks for the advice, didnt work though :o damn hotmail!

Try typing your hotmail name on google and click on a opition.

this should work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.