These files really anoying me, P-4 3GHz, 512 MB of ram but because of these files (ehRec.exe, ehSched.exe, ehRecvr.exe) the system is very slow, i have searched for the registry entries but couldnt find them, even Hijack this couldnt find them, they are not even in the windows folder, they are eating up the memory, wat could i do. Please suggest me, thanx in adv.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

These files really anoying me, P-4 3GHz, 512 MB of ram but because of these files (ehRec.exe, ehSched.exe, ehRecvr.exe) the system is very slow, i have searched for the registry entries but couldnt find them, even Hijack this couldnt find them, they are not even in the windows folder, they are eating up the memory, wat could i do. Please suggest me, thanx in adv.

At last i have found these files but couldnt delete, whenever i delete they reappear in the folder, they are in this folder
C:\WINDOWS\ehome

At last i have found these files but couldnt delete, whenever i delete they reappear in the folder, they are in this folder
C:\WINDOWS\ehome

Try to boot into safe mode to delete. Press F8 on start up and select safemode.

And here
it talks about one aving to do with WMP so be careful....

-T

Try to boot into safe mode to delete. Press F8 on start up and select safemode.

And here
it talks about one aving to do with WMP so be careful....

-T

i tried to boot in safe mode but still they r coming back and i clicked on the link u provided but couldnt understand any other solution, i have win xp media center installed but these files were not there b4,

Could be a trojan or virus. Scan with spybot, adaware and a reputable av package

Could be a trojan or virus. Scan with spybot, adaware and a reputable av package

ok i will

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.