Hello,
I need to merge all the data from ms outlook 2002 calendar's archive with personal folders calendar. please help!!!
Doron Levin

Hello,
I need to merge all the data from ms outlook 2002 calendar's archive with personal folders calendar. please help!!!
Doron Levin

Hi,

Once e-mails are archived, they are inaccessible until you reinstate them or open and browse the PST file.

To open and browse the archive file, click the "File" menu, then "Open", then "Outlook Data File".
This will create a folder for the archive in Outlook's e-mail folders list on the left side of the program. You can browse through it just as you would the e-mails in your Inbox.

When you're done right click on this archive folder and select "Close <filename>", where <filename> is the name of the archive folder.

ComputerDoc

I forgot to tell you the default location to browse to for the archive. It should be similar to this:
C:\Documents and Settings\your user name\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\archive.pst

You should be able to view your old calendar when you click on the calendar. It may show them separately.

If you choose to reinstate the items from the archive then you'll have to use the "Archive" command from the File menu to purge them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.