hi guys,i have a problem with my window vista,i try to open some programs from my computer(control panel,games,photo gallery,update)and cant open it...it came for about 4seconds and after disappear...i dont know what can i do..im running vista home premium 34bit...

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

First try doing a System Restore back to a few days prior to this problem and see if it help or not.

how can i do sistem restore when i recover my computer,i use the windows...just the problem is that i can open some programs from the computer..

how can i do sistem restore when i recover my computer,i use the windows...just the problem is that i can open some programs from the computer..

I am guessing that you mean that you can't get to system restore?

you can:

reboot the computer.
press F8 repeatedly until you get to a "safemode" window.
ask it to start in safe mode.
try and do some of those normal things (there won't be any internet, safemode disables the internet)come back and post whether it works or not.

when it disappears, does it produce an error message saying that it is closing? what is that message?

it look like my window its not activate,and i cant activate it...i dont know why it happening this because i use the original windows cd when i make recovery...

Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
-----------------------------------------
Windows Validation Data-->
Validation Status: Invalid License
Validation Code: 50
Cached Online Validation Code: N/A, hr = 0x80004005
Windows Product Key: *****-*****-WRM6D-3RPXT-2V7GR
Windows Product Key Hash: 4LO/4hv3KjBdeK/bB8H9JqmXuLo=
Windows Product ID: 89578-OEM-7332157-00078
Windows Product ID Type: 2
Windows License Type: OEM SLP
Windows OS version: 6.0.6000.2.00010300.0.0.003
ID: {42CBE6F8-4EE5-49D2-9DA0-B57C11CBA17D}(1)
Is Admin: Yes
TestCab: 0x0
LegitcheckControl ActiveX: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Product Name: Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium
Architecture: 0x00000000
Build lab: 6000.vista_rtm.061101-2205
TTS Error:
Validation Diagnostic:
Resolution Status: N/A

Vista WgaER Data-->
ThreatID(s): N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

Windows XP Notifications Data-->
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
File Exists: No
WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Notifications Data-->
Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
OGAExec.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
OGAAddin.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
Office Status: 109 N/A
OGA Version: N/A, 0x80070002
Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-364-80041010_025D1FF3-229-80041010_025D1FF3-230-1_025D1FF3-517-80040154_025D1FF3-237-80040154_025D1FF3-238-2_025D1FF3-244-80070002_025D1FF3-258-3

Browser Data-->
Proxy settings: N/A
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Win32)
Default Browser: C:\Users\coco\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
Active scripting: Allowed
Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{42CBE6F8-4EE5-49D2-9DA0-B57C11CBA17D}</UGUID><Version>1.9.0027.0</Version><OS>6.0.6000.2.00010300.0.0.003</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-2V7GR</PKey><PID>89578-OEM-7332157-00078</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-3842510602-2977917264-2248726159</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>FUJITSU SIEMENS</Manufacturer><Model>AMILO Li 1818</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>FUJITSU SIEMENS</Manufacturer><Version>1.14C</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="4"/><Date>20070730000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>51303507018400FA</HWID><UserLCID>0408</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>GTB Standard Time(GMT+02:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM><OEMID>FSC </OEMID><OEMTableID>PC </OEMTableID></OEM><GANotification/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/><Applications/></Office></Software></GenuineResults>

Spsys.log Content: 0x80070002

Licensing Data-->
Software Licensing service is not running.

Windows Activation Technologies-->
N/A

HWID Data-->
HWID Hash Current: NgAAAAEAAwABAAIAAQABAAAAAwABAAEAJJTAnH7OagMU9EjkcpLykGZR8vQSJXj4rFaPMCqF

OEM Activation 1.0 Data-->
N/A

OEM Activation 2.0 Data-->
BIOS valid for OA 2.0: yes
Windows marker version: 0x20000
OEMID and OEMTableID Consistent: yes
BIOS Information:
ACPI Table Name OEMID Value OEMTableID Value
APIC INTEL CALISTGA
FACP INTEL CALISTGA
HPET INTEL CALISTGA
BOOT MSTEST TESTONLY
MCFG INTEL CALISTGA
APIC INTEL CALISTGA
SLIC FSC PC
SSDT SataRe SataAhci
SSDT SataRe SataAhci

this problem is also in windows7

NOTE: For simplicity, I am presuming the OP was the only owner of the computer. I am presuming that everything that I am writing below applies to the OP. If the OP "got this PC off someone else" then the blame lies with wherever the PC came from.

See this bit?

Licensing Data-->
Software Licensing service is not running.

Windows Activation Technologies-->
N/A

Either you have run a program to subvert the licencing, and then tried to enter a licence afterwards,
OR
The DVD of Win7/Vista that you used to install it with is not genuine, and whoever built that DVD it tried to "pre crack" windows.

I am guessing that you did an "upgrade" from Vista to Windows 7. I say this because the problem above would not have been fixed in an upgrade, only a new installation.

You may be able to fix this by re-initialising Windows Activation Technologies. I suggest that you re-run whatever tool that you used, and hope that it has an "uninstall the crack" option. If it does, then uninstall it, reboot, and try again with a GENUINE KEY that you actually own.
If it has an uninstall option, but says it is not installed, then install the crack, then uninstall the crack. This should hopefully undo any damage you may have done.

The best way to fix this would be to Re-install Win7 from sratch (fresh install), use a GENUINE DVD that you bought retail, with a GENUINE key, then copy your user profile over from the "c:\windows.old\users" folder. You would need to reinstall any software.

If you need to know the name of the particular crack that you used, I can tell you so you can go and get it to UNDO the damage that has been done.

To everyone else reading this post that want to tell me off:
Yes, it was cracked do not come to me saying "he didn't say it was cracked" or "we don't recommend cracking" or anything else like it. I know the rules. I am not asking him to do anything illegal. I am telling him how to UNDO the damage the OP has ALREADY DONE.

This was an OEM built machine:

Windows License Type: OEM SLP

that has been upgraded, then cracked.
OEM manufacturer was Fujitsu Siemens, originally running XP and all of the OEM data has been stripped, showing an upgraded OS.

The OEM activation kit was disabled by something:

OEM Activation 1.0 Data-->
N/A

Don't know if you noticed, but it looks like it might be cracked version of MS office, too. The OGA (Office Genuine Advantage)tool has never been validated.

hi guys,this windows its original windows cd,it came with the computer when i bought it,its a fujitsu siemens amillo 1818 li,its a bit old i understand that,i also have to say that i use the recovery cd a few times,i think 3or 4 because i use to have some problems before and i didnt find help so i use the windows cd,the problem it came with the last time when i use the recovery cd,i just cant activate windows..

did you try calling Microsoft .
open the cmd prompt in start/allprograms /accessories/ and type in this without the "" , "slui.exe 4" pick your country and you will get Microsofts' phone number

because i wait long to get some help i contact microsoft and i try to fix the problem...

because i wait long to get some help i contact microsoft and i try to fix the problem...

what ever ?

???

???

my "what ever" comment, means i don't know what you last comment means,[because i wait long to get some help i contact microsoft and i try to fix the problem]] as it makes absolutely no sense to me, did you call Microsoft yet

i mean that i could"nt find online help ... microsoft e-mail me,so i hope the problem can be resolved ...

i mean that i could"nt find online help ... microsoft e-mail me,so i hope the problem can be resolved ...

if you problem is activating your copy of windows i posted info on how to call microsoft in one of my other post .also a virus can cause the activation problem , but i thought not because you said it was a fresh install that wouldn't activate .

i will repeat it here!

open the cmd prompt in start/allprograms /accessories/ and type in this without the "" "slui.exe 4" pick your country and you will get Microsofts' phone number ,call that number and they will help with activating windows

because you said it was a fresh install that wouldn't activate .

OP never said anything about a FRESH install, at least never clarified whether one was performed, or if just an 'upgrade'.
That was why I recomended one earlier.

OP never said anything about a FRESH install, at least never clarified whether one was performed, or if just an 'upgrade'.
That was why I recomended one earlier.

will i think/thought they did by the way this is written

quote from above/ "i use the recovery cd a few times,i think 3or 4 because i use to have some problems before and i didnt find help so i use the windows cd,the problem it came with the last time when i use the recovery cd,i just cant activate windows.. " /quote

,to me that means they used the recovers 3 or 4 time last time it would not activate ,to me that meant a fresh install of sorts ,i don't know how long they used it
un- activated before coming here for help

yeah,

The recovery CD he has is a CD. It is therefore XP.
Also, this laptop never shipped with Vista. So he had an XP that he did whatever with, put vista on & cracked it, activation eventually spat the dummy so he tried an upgrade to win7 hoping it would work.

Just an educated guess. I yet stand to be corrected on that. I might be wrong, but the OP has gone quiet, and I have this funny feeling...

Anyway, Hello, caperjack. long time, no see. I have been out and about and stuff. You might hate 20Q, but I hate the "Guess how old I am" game more. I better not get too fof topic...

yeah,

The recovery CD he has is a CD. It is therefore XP.
Also, this laptop never shipped with Vista. So he had an XP that he did whatever with, put vista on & cracked it, activation eventually spat the dummy so he tried an upgrade to win7 hoping it would work.

Just an educated guess. I yet stand to be corrected on that. I might be wrong, but the OP has gone quiet, and I have this funny feeling...

Anyway, Hello, caperjack. long time, no see. I have been out and about and stuff. You might hate 20Q, but I hate the "Guess how old I am" game more. I better not get too fof topic...

now i got it , thanks for clearing that up hotmatrixx,have a nice day

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.