Which is the best browser?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I don't think there's really a the best browser
Lots of users have different opinions and taste as to what browser they would like to use often

Now why do you ask, are you just asking for our opinions?

Well I personally think Google chrome is great in terms of speed and popularity, plus it doesn't crash a lot, the same can be said for opera and maybe firefox

In my opinion Firefox is best because of special ads on, fast browsing and other features.

Which is the best browser?

Hardly there is the best browser. There is a group of the most advanced or adequate.

Also, "the best browser" may depend on the OS:

Windows has several most used: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari. Other most adequate ones has one of their rendering engines or several. I.e. they are in a way re-packing of the same. Although these browsers do have their certain advantages over the major browsers. SeaMonkey, K-Meleon, Maxthon, etc.

Mac OS X is dominated by Safari. But other major web browsers have Mac OS X versions too.

Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Net BSD, etc situation is similar to the one of Windows except there is no Internet Explorer and Google Chrome exists mostly in its specific forms like Chromium or Iron.

There are also less widespread OS like Haiku or AmigaOS of some kind and more.

Mobile devices are quite diverse, so you have to specify which is the one you are interested in.

In the end, you can even use DOS to surf Internet. There you can find a web browser that may be described the closest to the term of "The best" in its kind. It is Arachne ( http://www.compmiscellanea.com/en/arachne-installing-and-setting-up-ethernet.htm ).

I usally use google chrome. Its navigation is easy for me

I typically like to use Chrome for my primary browser as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.