Hello,

I have HP ProBook 4720s Win 7 64bit and I have problem because while working on my laptop it suddenly freezes and I can't do anything beside holding shut down button for few seconds to shut down my laptop.
I am not 100% sure but problem could be in Adobe flash player in Firefox because last time it happened, I tried to open some youtube clip in FF and then it freezed.

How can I solve this issue?

Any help is appreciated and many thanks in advance for prmopt replies!

Cheers,
Adnan

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Download Chrome or IE and see if the same thing happens.

run antivirus (avg, avira, avast, etc...), scan for viruses (full scan), then download ccleaner(free), scan for registry problems and recover them and with ccleaner clean your computer.

i have the same problem, i have added ram to 8gb changed the cooling paste on the processor, cleaned vents but it wont resolve the problem, am thinking of changing the cmos battery or even the processor. diabling the blue tooth helps and the frequent freezing. am suspecting a conflict between the bluetooth and the display drivers since it wont hang during installation of windows until when you start installing device drivers.

let me know when you get a solution

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.