hi there,

I'm experiencing a problem with the keyboard on my laptop. So what happens is that when I start typing really fast, the cursor goes somewhere else and doesn't stay at the end of a line.

Any idea on how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Are you accidentally hitting the touch-pad on your laptop when you're writing?

That's most likely it ^^

That is what I thought before but I don't think I hit the touch-pad by accident.

and Sometimes, the "enter" key gets hit while I'm typing fast. Is there any way of fixing? It's started casuing this issue when I re-installed the OS(Win7 starter)

Can it be fixed?

stop typing to fast ,i dont see how it could be possible to fix something that not a problem but an accident

@Caperjack.. I disagree with you on this and I really think it is a problem because I've noticed something remarkable when I use Ubuntu on my machine, the keyboard works as expected without any issues that are encountered in Win7.

I'm thinking it might be something to do with a keyboard driver that is not installed or supported?

Thanks

Cool. Thanks.

I discovered the problem occurs when I use Microsoft Visual studio. it's annoying when I start typing and see the cursor jumping up or down.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.