My laptop shows cpu usage 100 percent and all programs stop responding i am feed up of it

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

That's not a lot of information to go on, but to start with I'd suggest launching Task Manager (press ctrl+shift+esc) and look at the processes tab. Click the CPU column to sort by resource usage and you should be able to see what's eating it all. Then report back here...

Idel System is consuming more and all are consuming but it shows it system process if v stop it shows warning

System Idle Process is just unused cycles. The higher this number the less busy your CPU is.

Let me share a recent HIGH system idle CPU process and a non-responding Windows incident. I won't bore you with all the details but what was it? The HDD was getting a lot of read retries and was the cause at the end of the day.

The clue was in the SMART VALUES in a Web Speccy report. How to get that report? Read
https://www.piriform.com/docs/speccy/using-speccy/publishing-a-speccy-profile-to-the-web

If you are not sure how to read this report, just share it here.

In closing, too many owners can't accept the test results. We let them stew till tender.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.