I have a final project in 'c' and I want to get a high mark so I want anyone To solve the tasks, please .

Reverend Jim commented: Wow. Too lazy even to say what you want us to do for you. -3
Kdawg32 commented: If you have any questions please let me know and I will try to help you. But the only way to become skilled at programming is by doing it yourself. +0

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You want a high mark but you don't want to actually do the work or learn anything. Would you also pay someone to go to the gym for you and expect to get ripped? That's not how life works.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will try to help you. But the only way to become skilled at programming is by doing it yourself.

Let's try a kinder, gentler tone. Why are you taking programming? Is it your intention to become a programmer, or is this just a side interest?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.