I went to visit a website on the internet, it says I cannot view the website because I have Flash. So I click the link to download and install Flash. It says installation successful. So when I go back to the website, it still says I cannot view it and download Flash. I tried downloading then rebooting and it doesn't work either.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Do you have spywareblaster installed? It has a flash killer that you may have to disable.

I am aware of that and i checked my spywareblaster and i found that the Flash killer had already been disabled. Is there anything else i can try?

Go here to test your flash layer.

I clicked on the link and I saw the video telling me that Flash is successfully installed. Then I clicked on the link below to see if "Macromedia Authorware" was installed. I waited for a while, about 5 minutes and a movie, that is suppost to tell you the installation is successful, never showed up.

Actually what I meant to ask is what exactly is Authorware and can it effect the way Flash works?

I still am trying anything I can still to no avail. Any suggestions??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.