Hi guys & gals, I accidentally deleted a folder from my outlook and then emptied the deleted items. The notes say i need to click the deleted items folder and then tools>Recover Deleted Items BUT I have No menu item for that! i've updated to the latest version of outlook 2003 (11.8010.8107) SP2 but i still don't have the menu item i need!

does anyone know what to do or how to get back my folder? (i'm NOT on an exchange server)

thanks,

- J

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

My friend that is the problem, you arenĀ“t in an exchange server, so you cannot recover your deleted items.

Because you are working in PST file

Deleted emails can be recovered provide they have not got overwritten by now with new email messages. If you using the outlook even after the data loss, then please stop using as it might result in overwriting. Once the data gets overwritten its highly impossible by any data recovery software or by using any data recovery services to recover.

Try with Outlook Mail Recovery (.pst) an advanced pst repair software, and check if you can recover your deleted email.

SNIP

Hi guys & gals, I accidentally deleted a folder from my outlook and then emptied the deleted items. The notes say i need to click the deleted items folder and then tools>Recover Deleted Items BUT I have No menu item for that! i've updated to the latest version of outlook 2003 (11.8010.8107) SP2 but i still don't have the menu item i need!

does anyone know what to do or how to get back my folder? (i'm NOT on an exchange server)

thanks,

- J

I used the following software tool:
http://pstwalker.com/recovery-deleted-microsoft-outlook-emails.html
All I can say is that it worked for me. I hope it will work for anyone out there having some important emails deleted.

I have quite rich experience in this sphere, but this problem requires a special determination, one of suitable determinations would become the next utility for solving out problems related to outlook - ost to pst converter.

ER lewis the last post is in 2009.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.