hey guys im having troubles with my laptop, i hope u can give me some help.
when i turn on my laptop a black screen appears and it says
SMART FAILURE PREDEICTED ON HARD DISK 0TOSHIBA MK6021GAS-(PM)
PRESS F1 TO CONTINUE.

WHEN I PRESS F1 IT DISPLAYS THIS MESSAGE

IT GIVE ME SOME ERRORS LIKE THIS FILE MININT SYSTEM32 NTKRNLMP.EXE COULD NOT BE LOADED ERROR CODE IS 1024

WHEN I TRY AGAIN IT GIVE SOME DIFFERENT ERROR THIS ONE IN A BLUE SCREEN STOP: C0000221 UNKNOWN HARD ERRORS
\SYSTEMROOT\SYSTEM32\NTDLL.DLL

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Have you tried a reformat?

Have you tried a reformat?

right now when i turn on my laptop another message displays immediately back up your data and replace your hard disk drive. a failure may be imminent.

press f1 to continue, when i press f1 another message display it saids operating system not found.and if i press another key the same message appears.

right now when i turn on my laptop another message displays immediately back up your data and replace your hard disk drive. a failure may be imminent.

sometime the error message about a dieing harddrive is a little late,as it seems to be your case ,you harddrive is dead or dying .it may be to late for you to backup important data/file.

sometime the error message about a dieing harddrive is a little late,as it seems to be your case ,you harddrive is dead or dying .it may be to late for you to backup important data/file.

so, what will be a good advice you can give me.. , and what was the reason that this happened to my harddrive

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.