Ok..I Have a Card Problem....I Have Windowns XP Service Pack 1

and i have GeForce Mx Integrated GPU And My Computer Has Detected Some Problems...every time i try Installign a game it doesnt work...or when it does work the game is all messed up....Please help me...:S

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Is this recent, or has the problem always occurred? Did you install the motherboard driver before you installed the display driver?

did this happen after you upgraded (ie just added the card) or after an upgrade of the driver? if so you could have remenants of the old driver left over and could be recieving conflicts.

try this

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=3233

its a tool that scans the system for all files related to drivers (ati, nvidia, creative...etc) and presents the user with a list of them..you can read more at the site.

............................................ :o

Ok This Happend After I Restored My Computer...After The Spy Ware Incident..

Oh Yea And Now...I DOnt Have the 256 bit color thing...when i go to propersties....now i only have 32 bit and 16 bit :S

Ok This Happend After I Restored My Computer...After The Spy Ware Incident..

Oh Yea And Now...I DOnt Have the 256 bit color thing...when i go to propersties....now i only have 32 bit and 16 bit :S

Most don't have 256 anymore as the newer games don't run in 256 colrs .if you are looking to run a older game in or something in 356 colors ,right click on the programs .EXE icon and choose properties/compatiablity and click to use 256 colors

Have you got the latest driver downloaded for your Graphics Card?

LittleMan

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.