Hi,
I am working on BizTalk 2006. In BizTalk we always create a web-port to access a webservice and we integrate it to our application at the time of Orchestration development. What I want to do is to create web-port at runtime that is after deployment and execution based on the business rule as defined by business worker the Orchestration should select whether to use a web service or just drop the message inside a folder.If you have any clue regarding this please do reply!!!!!!!!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Just drop the message inside a folder. It commonly done by Biztalk users for their orchestration.

Just drop the message inside a folder. It commonly done by Biztalk users for their orchestration.

Sorry,But I dont think you have any idea about what I am tryig to achieve, here I want to locate and bind webport at execution time depending upon the business rule defined by business user.
Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.