I am getting this on start up:
windows no disk
exception processing message c00000135 parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c

If I hit cancel 4 times the window closes

I have Windows XP operating system. I keep getting this message at start up. Windows - No Disk Exception processing message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 756bf9c 75b6bf9c
I have tryed several different ways to get rid of it . I did a Windows Restore I typed in Before I installed Norton Antivirus 2007. I then Contacted HP Help, Then downloaded SP26704.exe, went back to HP Help. Went to statup misconfig, Was told to uncheck everything except REGUARD and KBD. KBD was there but REGUARD wasn't. So I did not do the ucheck instrulctions. The instructions were then to do a system restore. I typed in Before the windows no disk message appered. That did not help either. Is there any way that this problem can be fixed? I would appreciate any help . Thank you

I have Windows XP operating system. I keep getting this message when i go to view new mail on outlook. Windows - No Disk Exception processing message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 756bf9c 75b6bf9c. I also have to click it 6 times before it goes away.
Is there any way that this problem can be fixed? I would appreciate any help . Thank you

I have Windows XP operating system and I get the same message C0000013 Paraneters 75b6bf9c 7b6bf9c when attempting to back up data. After I have clicked 4 times, the message goes away, but when I try to back up my data I get the message "Dynazip error - Nothing to do 07/23/2007" or whatever the date is that I'm trying to back up. HELP?? I've downloaded HiJackThis and have a log available...Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.