It is nothing special mind you but it does have a few nice options.

http://yodm-3d.en.softonic.com

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Thank you.....Welcome to the site :)

Which one you find to like more and why ..;-p) ?
What about not so new PC like Athlon 2400xp+ .. Thanks

http://yodm-3d.en.softonic.com/

Use that one. Its free and is basicaly like XGL/Compiz on linux, the spinning cube is great, and its not slow

my specs:

xp home
1gb ram
pentium 4 3ghz
ati x600 gfx card

it runs just fine

Thanks , by the way I already install it .
I am using also 8startLauncher - free and I like it .

Here are some good screenies, i downloaded an OSX dock as well as this thing to make me have aero-like transparency and XGL like spinning cube and flip3d like alttabbing

THIS IS ON XP - IGNORE VISTA WALLPAPER LOL

uh, how do you start it? excuse my stupidity..

you mean start the cube?

go into the options menu and set a shortcut for it

I don't know how you set a shortcute but i got it to work :D

Kicks ass. but is the cube only supposed to show when you hold down the hotkey combo?or is there a way to get it to permantly show?

um if i dont have vista :( but i have xp will the link that THE DUDE gave will make my pc like this please answer :D

Here are some good screenies, i downloaded an OSX dock as well as this thing to make me have aero-like transparency and XGL like spinning cube and flip3d like alttabbing

THIS IS ON XP - IGNORE VISTA WALLPAPER LOL

how did u get these stuff and are they on xp really?? if they are a program can u give me the link please:)

It is really under XP

the alt - tab thing is a MS XP powertoy
The theme is the MS zune theme
is the cube

the transparency and the dock, i cant remember, but they were free too

thank u but it says that the program is given to another web and i have to pay money after all the trouble and if i download the ms zune them i'll have the transperency effect???

oh thats wierd, the cube was free before

and no the transparency is something else too but i cant find the link :(

that is soooo unfair to other ppl ofcourse but thanx to my smartness(nobody likes a show up ---- um wutever)i have found a web that supports us ppl for the yod'm 3d :) the link is below

click here:)

but i just wanted to know wut is the program name just name that makes the cube transperant please answer:)

its an option under yodm3d

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.