Hi everyone! This is my first post, so I'm saying hi, as well as seeing if anyone can help me with this little problem I'm having...

I've recently got back from a 2-week trip, and upon turning on my computer, the monitor screen flickers continuously. This doesn't happen in safe mode, safe mode with networking or any other mode I've tried. I'm using Windows XP Service Pack 1, and my computer is a hp pavilion 325c. I didn't install any programs lately, and I've already tried cleaning my computer with anti-adware and anti-malware programs, but the problem persists...

Thanks to anyone who may have some info on this....

if you did any ms updates recently, it could have updated your graphics card driver.. so check for latest drivers.

Also, go into your graphics card properties and check the refreash rates.. if you are on LCD monitor set it to 60-75Hz, on normal monitors, set to 75-85Hz

also, check all cables are in as its the most likely problem..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.