im running xp not sp2 and i have wmp 10 recently when i play video in wmp10 there is a stuck black pixel in the upper left part of the screen i have a tv as a second screen and it does not show up on it only my monitor i tried opening the file in other media players and there is no black spot only in wmp anyone know what could be wrong?

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

im running xp not sp2 and i have wmp 10 recently when i play video in wmp10 there is a stuck black pixel in the upper left part of the screen i have a tv as a second screen and it does not show up on it only my monitor i tried opening the file in other media players and there is no black spot only in wmp anyone know what could be wrong?

thanks

Hi mate,

And Welcome to Daniweb,

this is a new one on me, is this a recent fault or has it been going on longer?

did it happen after a hardware of software change?

Dazza :cool:

yea its weird i haven't changed any hardware or software it just started to show up one day

ive also just noticed that the visualizations that play with music dont have have black spot in the corner

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.