when i am typing regedit in run dialog box it is giving a problem like your administrator disabled the registry editingand some times my taskmanager and run is disabling please give me a good solution

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

You are not a logged on as a computer administrator. You have no rights to access the registry.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

when i am typing regedit in run dialog box it is giving a problem like your administrator disabled the registry editingand some times my taskmanager and run is disabling please give me a good solution

Hello Amar, Welcome to Daniweb !

I can understand your problem its caused by infection which causes windows policies to block access on several services.
First update your virusscan definition you are using and then remove infection through windows safe mode.
After infection removal attempted try to fix your problems:
To restore Run in startmenu download this .reg file:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/norun.reg
To Enable task manager download this .reg file:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/taskmanager.reg
After download just run that file and say yes in dialog box and then restart your system.
Let try this all and reply me what happens then...

No, don't jump to conclusions. All he has said is that he cannot access the registry. Perhaps he is simply logged on as a limited account? There are many problems that could arise based on access denied errors. We should let him better explain his problem to us before jumping to conclusions.

thnks the problem is solved

when windows starts automatically mycomputer is opening after that ssvichosst.exe missing is popingup

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

when windows starts automatically mycomputer is opening after that ssvichosst.exe missing is popingup

Hello Amar your ID is changed, might you forgotten your password.
Earlier problem solved properly or it still happening ?

As specified for this problem you have to go into registry editor and find that invalid key which is causing missing file popup. If registry editor shows that key delete it and restart your computer (delete only that key not other any).

please mention path for me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.