I have very little Citrix knowledge, yet have been tasked to administer two citrix servers in a load balancing farm.

The way that printing is currently setup is that printers and permissions have to be setup manually on each of the servers. I'm hoping to find a way to setup printers on a master server, and have them replicated (including permissions if possible) to a slave server(s). If at all possible I would like it so that users on the client side can't even see printers they aren't assigned to, but if that isn't possible, denying access to printers they don't need is fine. I know there is an option to have client pritners setup automatically at login for them, but that isn't the solution that I'm looking for.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

This is Windows 2000 Server SP4 with all Ms patches and Citrix Metaframe XP (either 1.0, or 1.8... the box says 1.8 but the docs say 1.0, does anyone know how I can find out for sure?)

Thanks,

anyone? :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.