icluniex 0 Newbie Poster

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum, but here goes...

At work we have 3 desktop PCs in a workgroup, all running Windows XP Pro. They are all connected to a netgear router. We also have a Linksys wireless access point connected to the router.

Earlier this year we acquired an IBM Thinkpad, also running Windows XP Pro. This connects to the network via the wireless access point and we can access the internet and the other PCs' shared folders and printers from the laptop.

However, we can't access the laptop's shared folders from any other PC. I've come to the conclusion that it's something to do with the Thinkpad's proprietary security software. I may be wrong (obviously) but I can easily connect my own laptop and access it from the other PCs, so it must be something to do with the Thinkpad???

Please can anyone help???

Oops, nearly forgot the details:

If I go into Network Places on one of the other PCs, the Thinkpad's shared folders can be seen, but if I try to open one I get the following error:

\\IBM-Laptop\FolderName is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.
Not enough server storage is available to process this command.

I've done a search for that error message on the Microsoft support website, but it only picked up stuff to do with Microsoft Exchange, which isn't running.

I’ve read through the user manual for the Thinkpad Access Connections and according to that the location profile is correctly set up.

Has anyone else come across this problem??