xszolik 0 Newbie Poster

Hy all,

Firstly sorry for my english.
So I have Acer Aspire 5101 notebook with Atheros 5005G wifi card and installed windows media center edition SP3 (now). At home I have a router, which provide internet for notebooks. Notebooks needs static IP, Gateway and DNS servers. Its worked fine, but I reinstalled my notebook and now doesnt wants to work. I installed win MCE to.
All drivers for notebook I downloaded from acers web sites. Now I have a big problem, the wireless card not work correctly. The device manager shows that all device is correctly installed. I see network connections in the list, and I can connect to him. Windows shows that the network is connected and established. But internet doesnt works. And I cant go to my router, I cant ping him.
Via cable to works fine. I started to solve the problem, I tried older drivers, drivers with utility, but nothing. I turned down firewall and antivir, but doesnt helped. I cant remember to driver version, that I had. In my work I tried in other network, where the wifi worked fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

L.