http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/

1 Waived setup fee Offer is open to new Web Hosting customers only. Limit one offer per customer, and one use per customer on a single account. Domains price Offer is open to new Domains customers only. Limit one offer per customer, and one use per customer on a single account. Offer expires on September 02, 2005 at 11:59 PST and is available only through Yahoo! Small Business. Offers may not be combined with any other offers or discounts, separated, redeemed for cash, or transferred. Other terms and conditions apply; see the Yahoo! Small Business Terms of Service when you sign up.

oo so we have to buy their web hosting to get that, eh?

oo so we have to buy their web hosting to get that, eh?

No-o-o-o-o-

The purpose is to UPSELL during the Check out process - but you can by the domains 5 years for $10 or 1 year for 2$

You also get a free customizable starter page - you can do limited design
entire process from start to finish - 3 minutes

No-o-o-o-o-

The purpose is to UPSELL during the Check out process - but you can by the domains 5 years for $10 or 1 year for 2$

You also get a free customizable starter page - you can do limited design
entire process from start to finish - 3 minutes

ok....so I can just buy a domain for my site and thats that?

Only a few hours left

But yes you can buy a domain and use the control panel to add it to what ever DNS or IP address you chose

sales ends 11:59PST USA

crap i missed it by like an hour...gr

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.