I hope i used to right to tell you guys what my problem is.I know know why my internet cann't go smooth it always drop after 2-3 hours using and then i have to turn off the modem and turn on again and it works.
It happen everyday everytime.Can i do anything to it.
And one more thing it is not network problem but i hope u guys can answer me here:My laptop just have 2 USB port so i had to buy a "USB 2.0 7 port hub" but when i connet it to my laptop by the USB port and it seems doesn't works.actually it worked 2 times and then gone like forever.
i hope u guys understand my problem and help me to fix it.The first problem is the most important thing so that's ok if u guys just skip the second problem.
Thank you very much :mrgreen:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

give us a bit more to go on..
What type of service do you use? Cable? DSL? This sounds like you could have intermittant service from your ISP and its hanging your modem. They may even be dropping you when inactive to free up bandwidth.

Who makes your USB device? have you rebooted in recent history?
Sorry for all of the questions but my ESP is weak.

give us a bit more to go on..
What type of service do you use? Cable? DSL? This sounds like you could have intermittant service from your ISP and its hanging your modem. They may even be dropping you when inactive to free up bandwidth.

Who makes your USB device? have you rebooted in recent history?
Sorry for all of the questions but my ESP is weak.

i used DSL.so if the problem i had is what u said so what can i do for it.
what do u mean by who make my USB device ? i used this one [IMG]http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/9867/100497196tm.gif[/IMG]
when it doesn't work it said like something can't recognized or something.No i habven't rebooted my comp in recent history.and what is it btw :cheesy: sorry i'm kinda dump
but that's ok when i unplug and plug it in again it works.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.