Hi guys,

I have Thomson SpeedTouch ST780, and what I would like you to help me is to briefly explain to me how to set up VPN connection so that I can, put in simple terms, access from work computer data at home computer, using VPN.

What do I need to do?
What software?
If someone would be so kind to write a small step by step procedure, that would be great.
I'm familiar with complete networking terminology and everything that CISCO CCNA covers.

Thank you very much in advance,

Toni

What do yoy mean by the question above? What do you mean by " access from work computer data at home computer, using VPN. "

What is your OS? I will take your OS as Windows 7.

1) Go to network and sharing center. You can open it from the network icon at the bottom right of your screen or control panel.
2) CLick on setup a new connectio
or network.
3) Choose the first option you see in the new windows tab. That is recommended

The rest of the steps are easy to do. There would be instruction to prompt you allow the way. Click on the small network icon at the bottom right corner ( Shape like a staircase ) and connect to your VPN.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.