binaryhackerman 0 Newbie Poster

So... A little background. I am A+ certified, Plenty computer proficient but a novice at advanced networking (I took one in a series of 4 CCNA classes as an elective in college and the first time i tried to do something with a cisco ASA5505 3 years later my brain just about melted) I am looking into setting up a more advanced network for my home since i have streched what SOHO routers can do.

I hava a comcast business account with a /30 subnet and becasue of the way there system works i actually get two routable IPs. I want to treat there gateway as nothing more than an ethernet port suppluing an unfiltered public IP address (how it is setup now)

I have recently started tinkering with setting up voip thoughout the house and my current setup isnt cutting it any more. I'm thinking rip and replace.

here is my wish list:

24 Ports - 12 with PoE if possible
Gigabit preferable - a must on at least 4 due to large file transfers to a NAS
L2TP/PPTP/IPSec VPN endpoint for at least 4 devices
ability to setup multiple VLANs (at least 3 one for internet, one for voip, and one for IPTV streaming)
ability to handle up to 13 Static IP addresses (the most I can get without multiple drops)
while were at it support for multiple WAN connections for load balancing/failover would be great budget permitting

Easy to setup and maintain with 1-3 days manual reading and research

now is there anyway to get all this for under $1000