thrillride01 0 Newbie Poster

Hi, I am running a small private gaming club called gamerassembly and we are running 100 x 10 backhaul through a Ubiquiti Rocket M2 and an AMO 2G13 omnidirectional antenna. The CPEs being used to connect are the Ubiquiti Nanostation M2 Locos. This has worked pretty well to this point. I have had no connection problems within my local neighborhood and the price point is very reasonable. We are looking to expand out however which means having a second tower and base station to connect to. This brings up a couple of questions for the link to the tower and also questions about the base station on top of the tower. I am using all 2.4 ghz stuff right now, but I don't understand the differences between the spectrums. Which is better? I want to be able to pump as much bandwidth as possible through each piece of equipment to support the most members on each, so whats got the best throughput? Have I even gone the right direction with the equipment I have or Was there something better? I don't want to have 5 or 6 towers out there and find out I went with inferior equipment. Any feedback would be appreciated.