Dear pals,

I have idea regarding "Multicasting" , but not have a topic "Secure multicasting" . Please provide
resource regarding same..

Thanks,
Anes

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

By 'Multicasting' are you referring to something like IP Multicast or something simpler such as basic medium broadcast with efficient pruning?

What, then, do you want to secure about it? The data, source/destination pairs, the control information, the fact that you are even using multicast?

Dear L7....
I expect secure IP multicasting is enough for me . Pls provide the stuff for same

Thanks
Anes

Dear L7,,
Thanks for your big help .... dear i also found 1 more link from wikipedia

Waiting your further enhancement ...

Thanks
Anes

My suggestion would be to read the above material to get familiar with the topic to ensure it is what you want to concentrate on. After that, follow all the references in those documents and start searching academic publications on the topic to understand what the most recent work in the area is.

Once you get there, you can start to develop your own new idea to construct that is different from what currently exists.

I'm no expert on the topic so my input would be limited and likely of little help in your overall search.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.