Can anyone tell me if Netzero or Juno hi speed is any good for their $14.95 monthly access?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

i think for a little extra money like 24$ a month DSL or Cable woul dbe a better solution.

Whoa. My cable modem connection is about $40/month. :( Optimum Online ;)

Just thought I put this in.
Time Warner 3000/768 $100 degraded to 3000/368 $45.
www.dslextreme.com offers 6000/608 for $60.

I see ... I just finished a huge AIM convo with BountyX about how prices in farmland Ohio are like 1/100th the price of New York prices.

Wow... here in Nashville, I pay $42 a month for my cable... That's 3Mbps down, 256k up. Am I on the lower price range of things?

Can anyone tell me if Netzero or Juno hi speed is any good for their $14.95 monthly access?

They cheat big-time to get those faster speeds, including cacheing graphics and converting them to lower resolution, as just one example -- and downloads are no faster. I would either stick with a cheaper ISP ($10 a month or less) or go with DSL or cable as a real faster alternative.

haha I did see it like that but ok. Yeah man get off Netzero I am 20 years old have a townhouse and paying $150 for cable total. You can afford $40 a month just shot at it. Seriously drop netzero it's garbage.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.