1.11M Members

started a new online business, need some help

i am very new to the online business world and am looking for any help i could get with where i can advertise, my business is adult oriented,. Also if there are any sites the can help me with html stuff for designing my website better. Any and all help that i get will be much appreciated. thank you very much.

Start with the basics:
1. Well designed website
2. Make sure you optimize video and content with text
3. Create social media presence
4. Dont perform any "black hat" techniques.

Start with the basics:
1. Well designed website
2. Make sure you optimize video and content with text
3. Create social media presence
4. Dont perform any "black hat" techniques.

what is a black hat technique?

SNIP this website can help you with html and css design...but it is better to learn html, css and others if you have the time, they can be pretty usefull

Also, try something in the Search Engine Optimization process. This will increase traffics to your site which means a good thing for your online business.

Well to make money, you need 2 things. Traffic and Database. Traffic is king because you could build you database from traffic. You should list your site and ask people to give you a review on the site's look and feel.

seo is very important to get traffic so start with some basic seo like directory,bookmarking,articles.

SEO is your friend mate... you can't succeed in online business without it. an alternative could be the paid media where you can advertise your website. Goodluck!

Follow Search engine rules :)

I agree that SEO is essential. However, I think you will have the easiest time implementing social media plugins. Start there. Facebook is also your friend and is a great way to begin marketing campaigns.

Follow Googles rules, it is search engines, at least 90% of them. Just remember everything in moderation, to much of something will be flagged as spam.

Advertising for the new webpage also consider is good strategy!

Hzz, i am forgot, build a such good large volume of baclinks !

SEO, social network websites like facebook, twitter, blogs, websites and making PR is the most convenient and effective ways.

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article