I have a website on the following topic

<valentines>

How can i select keywords for ppc?

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

You need to use google adwords tool to check the global and local monthly searches against various keywords and also note the level of competition specified by google adwords. Choose the keywords with minimum competition and maximum searches.

Its quite beneficial to select aggressive keywords for PPC campaigns.

<valentines>

google adwords and market samurai

I thinks you should use Google Add word tools because it is better than other keyword tools

I would use keyword elite but if you don't have that then I would use Google adwords.

This is the same as Google keyword tool but I'm not sure if it has this feature I'm going to mention.

Google adwords is free to join and it has the keyword tool in it.

## When you use it go to the advanced options when you are putting in your keyword and go to the section where it says filter keywords.

## Choose estimated CPC from the drop-down menu and then choose the greater than symbol and then the dollar value.

You can also choose the less than symbol because you might be looking for cheaper keywords. But just remember that cheaper does not always mean sales...but cheaper can be good for traffic though.

You may use some tools as well.

There is one which works fine is SerpAnalytics, it is really fantastic for this kind of stuff.

Google Keyword tool is best option.

When using Google Keyword Suggestion Tool it also gives you an abundance of synonyms. People will type in many combinations to search for a product or service. This is Googles way to track and give you these keywords as suggestions to try out.

No doubt, Google adwords is a best tools.

Google ad word and wordtracker

Select keywords that are targeted to your business. I always suggest doing the most targeted keywords to start.

I would like to suggest for word tracker that is the very best key word research and analysis tool for searching the keywords of your PPC campaign.

Market samurai is a very good tool, gives you some very good keyword suggestions.

<valentines>

Why not you are trying for word tracker that is that is the best keyword research tool to get oriented and relevant search for your business. Though it is paid, If your budget is not allowing to do so, Its better to use ad word tool that is also the best tool in this regard.

I am using google keyword tool as well as take suggestion from google instant search also...

there are many online tools "google keyword tool" is one of them and ppc campaign also suggest keywords.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.