Hello,

I have been using Google AdWords for a while but unsuccessful.

Usually, it costs me around $2.50 per click for a keyword like 'Asian dating site'.

is there a secret to pay for less than 50 cents per click?

Thanks guys.

Thanks for the information. How voltrank helps in Google Adwords?

The best way to make PPC porfitable is:
1. Use Long tail Keywords
2. Use Geographic Targeting
3. Use Demographic Targeting
4. Limit your daily Budget
5. Use Time Scheduling

google adwords is so good to get more keywords and their local or global traffics on it.........

Find more long tail keywords,can short your ad fee.

Well, if you have money to invest then you can go with this, it would help, without money you can't do anything with it.

TIP #1: Split Up Your Campaigns & Ad Groups thru web tools
TIP #2: Create Extremely Specific Ads, Match Your Ads to Your Terms
TIP #3: Use Your Keyword In Your Ad (sometimes)
TIP #4: Create Multiple Ads & Monitor Those Ads
TIP #5: Stay Up-To-Date, Use Google's Help Resources

Ive recently created my website to give a little information about entertainment and for make some income with Affiliates program about one month ago and I did my account in Google Adwords a 2 days ago but they send me a e-mail telling me my site is violating they privacy policy and sugest me to change my site.This is all have to do with Affiliates Praogram? I did pages advertising Affiliates products in my webpage by I dont no if it`s against their policies? Can anyone explain what I doing wrong please? Thanks

1. create 2-3 set of ads with different keywords and location targeting
  2. monitor those ads and keywords
  3. create Specific Ads and try to include keyword(optional) in it
  4. Limit your daily Budget
  5. use time scheduling and long tail keywords(pick up commercial keywords not informative keywords)

I hope it helps

1.Keyword Research. This is an apt one to start with. Google’s Adwords Keyword Suggestion Tool will help you work out the competitiveness of your keywords and your chances of success. Target keywords that have high search volumes are affordable, and that suggests a searcher’s intent to buy.
2.Use Negative Keywords.These keywords let you exclude search terms from your campaigns. This means that your ads are better targeted, increasing your ROI.

3.Perform Espionage. You don’t have to do everything from scratch. Part of your research should involve looking at your competitors, their keywords, and their strategy. You can get an insight into what your competitors are doing by using a tool such as SpyFu.

4.Know Your USP. That said, you don’t want to be a carbon copy of another business. Know your unique selling point.

5.Budget.Google Adwords can be a great tool for making money, but if you use it unwisely, it can be costly. Set a budget and a maximum cost-per-click that makes your campaign affordable.

6.Go All Out With Your Offer. Make your efforts count by offering something amazing. If you held back during the budget stage, this is time to go all out and create a deal so good that people can’t help clicking your ad.

7.Include a Call to Action. You may laugh at this one, but many marketers forget to do this. Make sure that your ad tells the viewer what action you want them to take.

8.Make Sure Your Ad is Targeted.The job of your ad is not to increase traffic. Its job is to increase relevant traffic, which is made up of people who are most likely to be interested in your product or service.

1. Direct Your Ad to a Specific Landing Page
    You’ve got a potential customer’s attention! Don’t lose it by dumping them on your homepage! If you’re advertising baseball caps, for example, make sure the link takes them directly to the baseball cap page.
    10.Track Conversions
    Your campaign research is not over once you activate it. You need to monitor it closely and tweak it as necessary. To maximize your ROI, track your conversions and analyze which keywords are performing best. AdWords is a powerful tool for sharing your message with your ideal audience.
    Hope this will help you or else grab information from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Ads
    https://www.zapbuild.com/bitsntricks/how-does-the-new-adwords-affect-you-and-your-business/
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanerskine/2018/02/28/6-surprising-ways-to-use-google-adwords-you-havent-tried-yet/#3c59163f366b**Bold Text Here**

For sure Google Ads dramatically increases your chances to be seen by putting you in front of the people who are specifically looking for what you sell. But if you want to get the best results from your digital ad campaigns, you’ve got to be really focused on your customers. Your ads need to be super specific and maximally relevant for the user to even pay attention to your brand, not to mention, for them to convert. Google Ads offers lots of great possibilities, but you have to know your way around it. To make the most out of it you will need to:
Make a proper research about the keywords to be used for paid search campaigns
Know and understand your audience
What is your objective?
Be relevant in the message/content you will be promoting
If you are interested in the subject this article https://recommendme.online/how-to-set-up-campaign might be helpful, as it reveals the entire process of setting up an effective Google Ads Campaign.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.