I need help with my Final Year Project. I have found topics like Management information system for my department and Expert system for Diagnosing sexually transmitted diseases but I need more topics. this is because the greater the pool of topics the better the choice I and my supervisor can make. Time constrain is 5 months start to finish from today.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You could go with an image recognition system for diagnosing sexually transmitted diseases. Try to see if the university would supply the images!

Definitely one of the most unique topic suggestions I have seen! :)

You could go with an image recognition system for diagnosing sexually transmitted diseases. Try to see if the university would supply the images!

Thanks for your response. Can you please give me an example of an image recognition system or if possible help me through on this project?

Do you figure that future employers are always going to give you an example of the system they want you to implement and walk you through how to do it? You need to take some initiative and research whatever topic you undertake.

Diagonising and treatment of skin diseases
Design of Automated Database for the school registration
Development of a web-enabled online test
E commerce security
damson

I need help with my Final Year Project. I have found topics like Management information system for my department and Expert system for Diagnosing sexually transmitted diseases but I need more topics. this is because the greater the pool of topics the better the choice I and my supervisor can make. Time constrain is 5 months start to finish from today.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.