Umm newbie here... just want to know what basics do i must know in order to become a computer engineer... im in my 2nd yr college now and studying about networking.... And i dont understand a single thing... except making cables such us roll over cross over and straight... But thats all.. thats all i can understand... I know this is not enough for the year im in right now... i want to be an engineer... what things i must learn?
Whatever!!! im just confuse......... :sad:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Umm newbie here... just want to know what basics do i must know in order to become a computer engineer... im in my 2nd yr college now and studying about networking.... And i dont understand a single thing... except making cables such us roll over cross over and straight... But thats all.. thats all i can understand... I know this is not enough for the year im in right now... i want to be an engineer... what things i must learn?

I would suggest starting over in your humanities studies... I mean where are you a student... are you actually an english speaking sophomore in a reputable college... (or did you answer an ad for a school for special people...)

I would also suggest that you make a decision about what aspect of computer engineering you would like to specialize in...

Oh, I get it - we are on an obvious phishing expedition... Please don't waste your time here... go back to school and engineer another ISA cable!

I would suggest starting over in your humanities studies... I mean where are you a student... are you actually an english speaking sophomore in a reputable college... (or did you answer an ad for a school for special people...)

I would also suggest that you make a decision about what aspect of computer engineering you would like to specialize in...

Oh, I get it - we are on an obvious phishing expedition... Please don't waste your time here... go back to school and engineer another ISA cable!

Umm sorry for my grammar.... May i know what are the aspect of computer engineering? By the way im from the philippines... As you know my country is not in the league of technology... Sorry but my ignorance... And i will get my humanities studies next sem...

Umm sorry for my grammar.... May i know what are the aspect of computer engineering? By the way im from the philippines... As you know my country is not in the league of technology... Sorry but my ignorance... And i will get my humanities studies next sem...

Since when is the Phillipines not in the "League Of Technology"? The LOT organization must have kicked the billy-boys out again...

Give them the secret password - "Isa Dalawa Tatlo" and make sure you "walong-a-newman" should they confront you with a "solamat po" as these po' billy boys may be cute butt dangerous... (never turn your back on one!)

I have a lot of friends on International Hold in the Phillipines, but they seem to be doing fine as long as they continue to improve their "Elonga Po" investments.

Although I have done the same as you - writing phonetically - I am sure that an original native such as you (even a oppressed negrito) will understand my message and gain an immediate understanding of how to access the league.

I have lived in Los Angeles, the city of Angels as well as Angeles City and the straightest path between them has now become fraught with huk-sters of the NPA - so good luck to you my friend, may you choose your path well...

Of course if I already lived in paradise, I would consider getting a baguio studio - Where I could breath fresh air and take a leisurely walk to the beach... or would I?

So tell me what a pansit is, and let me know if you have ever had ow-ow and tell me what a buried egg produces and we can start your application for reentry into the League of Technology.

Good Luck

This has got to be the weirdest reply I've read.

Don't worry about English grammar, since if it's not your first language, and if you can communicate your point (your writing is easily clear enough for me to understand), then it's fine.

What are you doing right now to help you learn? You might not be trying hard enough (I'll assume you are :-)), or you might be better off learning in different ways.

This has got to be the weirdest reply I've read.

Don't worry about English grammar, since if it's not your first language, and if you can communicate your point (your writing is easily clear enough for me to understand), then it's fine.

What are you doing right now to help you learn? You might not be trying hard enough (I'll assume you are :-)), or you might be better off learning in different ways.

You can say that im not trying hard but it is hard to do something you dont even know that if it can help you in your career. Right now im studying html then xtml. And im planning to study hacking for dummies for network secrurity. Im also studying adobe photoshop. And of course im studying my subjects in school. Does these things are helping me or not??? What are the things i should be learning??? Thanks in advance for your advice.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.