please help me out in my dessertion on data thert n suggest ne the good title for that.... im unable to get good ideas and material.....

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Think how you can secure data so that only authorized/reliable persons can access it.
read HIPAA to get some idea.

A spelling and grammar checker should also be employed (by the way, it's "dissertation") :icon_wink:

please help me out in my dessertion on data thert n suggest ne the good title for that.... im unable to get good ideas and material.....

If you are unable to get inspiration by doing a Google search for 'data theft' and investing some of your time in researching the interesting looking results then, to be honest, I am not convinced that you really want to pass anyway.

It is such a huge subject that finding ideas and material is as easy as finding a politician near a baby come election time.

hi i want to do my dissertation on data security, data theft but not getting the good title for that. please suggest me....

If you are unable to get inspiration by doing a Google search for 'data theft' and investing some of your time in researching the interesting looking results then, to be honest, I am not convinced that you really want to pass anyway.

It is such a huge subject that finding ideas and material is as easy as finding a politician near a baby come election time.

Thanks for suggestion.... but im unable to get the specifie problem in which i have to prepare my disseration. i know data theft is a huge topic but as you know we have to be specific in problem area in dissertation. the area in which i m intereste is data security. please some some good title for this if possible. thanxxx

Try Googling for 'data security' +'data theft' then...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.