i am a al atudent...i hv to do a pjt about creating a database of sports day...although i hv learnt some sql about database...but i really don't know how to start to create a database.....eg...use wt software..wt have to include inside.....how can i show my product to my teacher...the pjt guideline said that we hv to create a prototype...wt's that? anyone plz help me ......i have to do this project in this summer holiday....

Hopefully, English isn't your first language. If this is for your class, why not ask your teacher? I'm sure he/she would have explained a little something about how to proceed before demanding students create a database on their own.

If asking for a prototype, it could be something as simple as a diagram showing the described tables: their names, fields, relationship to other tables. Ask your teacher if the prototype is a working demonstration or just a UML diagram.

oh...thanks....but since our teacher is very impatient and now is summer holiday...he is not in school....he supposes us do it all by our own....that's why i am so worried .....regarding the prototype....now i know is just some diagram showing the content...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.