hi i have some question to ask everyone .
1.How make open form in full screen ?
2.Example: I created two completed forms,frmLogin and frmStudent and saved it name "Student".what i want is when i open saved file,i want it only show frmLogin auto(full screen) without choose a form from navigation pane .

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Answer to your first question:
In the form you want maximized, put the following code in the Form_Load event procedure (a.k.a "On Load" from the Properties window):

DoCmd.Maximize

Answer to second question:
When you are looking at the database window, go to the menu bar, click on Tools, then find "Startup...". Click on that, then look for the "Display Form/Page..." drop-down list, select your form, and click "Ok".

sorry friend i don't understand what do you mean "looking at the database window" ?is it in MS Access ?

Yes, it is in MSAccess, it's the first window you see when you open up an MDB file. It shows your list of tables, or forms, or queries, etc. It is referred to as the "Database" window in the documentation.

Yes, it is in MSAccess, it's the first window you see when you open up an MDB file. It shows your list of tables, or forms, or queries, etc. It is referred to as the "Database" window in the documentation.

It is also referring to the NAVIGATION PANE which is what the OP has referred to. So, they would have to

If Access 2007
Go to the ROUND OFFICE BUTTON > ACCESS OPTIONS > CURRENT DATABASE and then they can set the startup form and also UNCHECK the SHOW NAVIGATION PANE checkbox. However they will also need to uncheck the USE ACCESS SPECIAL KEYS or else the user can simply press F11 to open the navigation pane (or database window if in an older version).

If Access 2010
Go to FILE > ACCESS OPTIONS > CURRENT DATABASE and do the same as the Access 2007 instructions.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.