Good day people please i need your clearification here:
i want to go for mcdba certification. i do not understand these category
exam stuff of 70-431, 70-293, 70-290, 70-291 etc.
please let someone explain for me. thank you.

If you go to http://www.microsoftcourse.com you will find information that may help you to find out what each course involves. Such as:-
70-431 Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - Implementation and Maintenance
This series explains how to install, configure, and use SQL Server 2005.

70-293 Windows Server 2003 Network Planning MCSE
This series is designed to help learners prepare for and pass Microsoft's exam number 70-293: Planning and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure. The series teaches learners how to plan and implement server roles, server security, network infrastructure, routing, remote access, server availability, network security and security infrastructure. The series also teaches learners how to maintain the network infrastructure once it is in place.

70-290 Windows Server 2003 Administration MCSE
The Windows Server 2003 Administration MCSA/MCSE 70-290 series is designed to help learners prepare for Microsoft exam number 70-290: Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment. This series explains how to license, install, and configure Windows Server 2003. Learners are taught how to manage disks and server hardware, how to configure and control resource access, and how to manage Terminal Services and Web services. In addition, the series of courses covers how to use server management tools and how to monitor performance and security. Finally, learners are taught how to create and implement a disaster recovery plan. Courses in this series introduce learners to graphical tools and command-line utilities for managing users, groups, workstations, and server hardware.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.