Hy io have this php script(if you can call php script) anyway i whant that every result to show it one down the another(mysql grid table) but with that kind of search....i've tryied but unf nothing....
this is the "code"

<?php 
$i = 0;
   if ($_REQUEST["string"]<>'') {    $search_string = " AND (id LIKE '%".mysql_real_escape_string($_REQUEST["string"])."%' OR category LIKE '%".mysql_real_escape_string($_REQUEST["string"])."%')"; } 
   if ($_REQUEST["city"]<>'') {  
   $search_city = " AND category='".mysql_real_escape_string($_REQUEST["city"])."'";    } 
   if ($_REQUEST["from"]<>'' and $_REQUEST["to"]<>'') {   
   $sql = "select date,category,sum(q1) Total,sum(q2) Total2,sum(q3) Total3,sum(q4) Total4,sum(q5) Total5,sum(q6) Total6 from articles WHERE date >= '".mysql_real_escape_string($_REQUEST["from"])."' AND date <= '".mysql_real_escape_string($_REQUEST["to"])."'".$search_string.$search_city." group by category";} 
   else if ($_REQUEST["from"]<>'') { 
   $sql = "select date,category,sum(q1) Total,sum(q2) Total2,sum(q3) Total3,sum(q4) Total4,sum(q5) Total5,sum(q6) Total6 from articles WHERE date >= '".mysql_real_escape_string($_REQUEST["from"])."'".$search_string.$search_city." group by category";} 
   else if ($_REQUEST["to"]<>'') {
   $sql = "select date,category,sum(q1) Total,sum(q2) Total2,sum(q3) Total3,sum(q4) Total4,sum(q5) Total5,sum(q6) Total6 from articles WHERE date <= '".mysql_real_escape_string($_REQUEST["to"])."'".$search_string.$search_city." group by category";} 
   else { $sql = "select date,category,sum(q1) Total,sum(q2) Total2,sum(q3) Total3,sum(q4) Total4,sum(q5) Total5,sum(q6) Total6 from articles WHERE id>0".$search_string.$search_city;  } $sql_result = mysql_query ($sql, $connection ) or die ('request "Could not execute SQL query" '.$sql); 
   if (mysql_num_rows($sql_result)>0) { 
   while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($sql_result)) { 
     $id = $row["id"];
  $member_name = $row["id"];
    if ($i % 9 == 0) {

echo'
   <tr><td>$_REQUEST["from"]</td>  
   <td>$_REQUEST["to"]</td>           
   <td>$row["category"]</td>    
   <td>$row["Total6"]</td>    
   <td>$row["Total"]</td> 
   <td>$row["Total2"]</td>    
   <td>'.$row["Total3"].'</td>    
   <td>'.$row["id"].'</td>    
   <td>'.$member_name.'</td>  
   </tr>
   ';
   } else {
       '<td>' . $member_name . '</td>';
    }
    $i++;
    ?>  
   <?php } } else { 
   ?><tr><td colspan="5">No results found.</td><?php    } 
   ?></table><br><br><div class='row no-print'><button class='btn btn-defaul' onclick='window.print();'><i class='fa fa-print'></i>Stampa</button></i><br></div>

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

i whant that every result to show it one down the another(mysql grid table) but with that kind of search.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Can you be a little more specific?

i have this row in sql id,q1,q2,q3,q4
and i whant to show in a table like this in table
table(one under another)

id1 q1 q2 q3 q4
id2 q1 q2 q3 q4
id3 q1 q2 q3 q4

the problem is that the all of ids shows me in one row not one under the other id

how...?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.