hi guys,
i'm doin a prjct in which i've used oracle9i @ backend n jsp @frontend.can u tell me how do i retrieve the data back from the database to the jsp.i've successfully inserted d values but i'm clueless as to how to get it back in the proper order.:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi guys,
i'm doin a prjct in which i've used oracle9i @ backend n jsp @frontend.can u tell me how do i retrieve the data back from the database to the jsp.i've successfully inserted d values but i'm clueless as to how to get it back in the proper order.:sad:

this is simple u have to make a onject of Resultset and then access the value retrieved by object.next();......might this will work

hi guys,

To get the results in the correct order you can add an ORDER BY clause to your query. DESC stands for descending which will start with the hightest values first.

SELECT t.col_1, t.col_2, t.date_col
FROM some_table t
WHERE t.col_1 = ‘something’
ORDER BY t.date_col DESC

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.