Member Avatar for Johnny2x4

I need to know if there's a way (my intution tells me there isn't a fits-all solution) to accomplish this. I have in mind a Unity asset that I want to create. This asset requires that all of the developers scripts send and receive messages from my asset framework. Its important that the developer be able to just build their game without having to go explicitly inherit from my interfaces or abstract classes.

Is there a way to do this? Obviously I cannot know ahead of time what a game developer might create so they will have to implement their own implementations of said interfaces and such I was just thinking it would be great if this could be done easily...

I will preface this by saying I know nothing about game development or Unity. However, I suspect there would be some way to create an SDK for other developers to be able to utilize?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.