I was trying to make an app On Android Studio. During the making of the app on Android studio, it gives an error. The error was about the Gradle bundle failing.

I neglected this error while creating. I thought this might be due to the slow process and net speed. But after some time, when I pushed the tab for the final step, the pop-up appears that the generate the app failed. It took almost 2 hours to do.

Is there any senior app developer who can help me out in solving this irritating problem?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

No. I can't start because of the lack of detail. When you write about an error, take the time to share what the said exactly. Also, how would I duplicate it is very important.

Without detail, you can't expect a good answer. The build failure can be caused by too many things that it would be a long list that you should be working before you ask.

For example from the GUI menu. Build -> Rebuild Project would be a good idea but given the lack of detail and not even the complete error message I have low expectations this will clear that up.

This is all about you supplying enough detail in order to narrow down what it could be this time.

But as you can guess, folk new to such work think that such answers don't need details to work the problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.