Hello my name is chris. I play Counter Strike and Americas Army ocasioanlly. So I have an Idea that would make playing alot easyer, if I could find or make a program that I could open to run, and use task manager to close. I need the program to run a aimer in the middle of my screen just a red dot this way when using rifles I dont have to zoom to aim, and when I run out of ammo I can keep aim and reload. I tried just making a dot on my screen with a marker but when you move the aimer goes off. So it would be greatly appriectated if someone could show me how to make something like that.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

iow, you want to cheat.
Such things already exist for almost every shooter out there, and people using them are cheaters.

Don't Valve check for scripts anyway? so even if you were provided with one you would be easily caught and banned from just about every CS:S server excluding the poorly run dodgy ones. And they get closed often enough.

Stick with using a marker on your screen or better yet, practice :) I can run and shoot with the AWP and hit my target, no cheating involved - just training :)

Hello my name is chris. I play Counter Strike and Americas Army ocasioanlly. So I have an Idea that would make playing alot easyer, if I could find or make a program that I could open to run, and use task manager to close. I need the program to run a aimer in the middle of my screen just a red dot this way when using rifles I dont have to zoom to aim, and when I run out of ammo I can keep aim and reload. I tried just making a dot on my screen with a marker but when you move the aimer goes off. So it would be greatly appriectated if someone could show me how to make something like that.

Its just a case of practice and using a low sensitivity (I use 1.25).

If you're sat directly in front of the screen you should have no problem lining the middle up with the enemy.

To be honest though, if you do spot one while reloading you're better getting your pistol out and retreating/hiding (while shooting at him of course)

Here's a better idea, practice and learn to play. I'm guessing that someone kicked your butt and so now you want to cheat to show them how great you are?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.