Hi to all, im MJ a 4th year Computer Science student... well im new at using netbeans... can someone please help me to have a tutorial about the codes on Mobile Applications... cause im planning to make an applet that will server as a quick refresher about a certain subject to students by the use of S60 compatible phones. well again can someone please tell me some tutorial sites that i can visit so i can start this project thanks... and God Bless...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

There is no such thing as applet for mobile phones, maybe you talking about MIDlet. For starting resources check this post.
If you have any more questions, please provide more in detail description of the problem

uhhm... so its MIDlet... well is there any other tutorials about this mobile learning cause i want to make an aplet to be run in a series60 compatible phones, but the problem is "how to start?" i hope that there's some tutorials in starting to make this project thanks...

There is no such thing as applet for mobile phones, maybe you talking about MIDlet. For starting resources check this post.
If you have any more questions, please provide more in detail description of the problem

uhhm... so its MIDlet... well is there any other tutorials about this mobile learning cause i want to make an aplet to be run in a series60 compatible phones, but the problem is "how to start?" i hope that there's some tutorials in starting to make this project thanks...

1. No applet but MIDlet
  2. Did you had look on the resources? If they are not good enough for you, you are free to search for your own. I posted what I used and found useful.
  3. I asked you to provide in detail info on what you want to do and you come back with same crap I want to do applet. Sorry dude, that does not describe what the application is supposed to do

Please either do as you told or do not flood this forum with same post demanding request for help on something you not able to explain.

:( hmm ok heres what i really want to do... i want to make a mobile learning.. some says its an application to be run to mobile phones... well what i need is links to tutorials about this mobile application... sorry for not making it clear...

You really have no idea what you looking for, e-learning is huge are of electronic learning. So what sort of functions you are proposing, expecting to achieve or implement with your m-learning (mobile learning)?
This is the same question your project coordinator or tutor should be asking you...

hmm... im starting now with netbeans.. and reading tutorials about this mobile applications j2me...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.