Is it possible to take video data from one online resource and convert it to another format or quality like avi to 3gp,etc from high quality to low with server side scripting languages PHP, PERL, ETC.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Not sure about PHP or Perl, but I'm sure there are some libraries for Java and C#

hi, bro, first your video file convert Youtube formate. after convert youtube formate copy script and submit any place.

commented: Spammer trahs -4

hi, bro, first your video file convert Youtube formate. after convert youtube formate copy script and submit any place.

Thanks for your support but my actual trouble was taking streaming data from one source and convert or processing it on server for low bandwidth users (2G GPRS QUALITY), and then send this live stream to bottom user or client. e.g., taking data from news34 channel and parse it for low bandwidth users.

@vishalbandre ignore reply from @chixone36 is it just rubbish. He posted just to show off his signature to crappy website, completely ignorant to the note that signature links are only visible to users that are logged in, NOT to whole world. Soon we will have in place rule that will take care of such losers.

Back on topic, did you try to look for any libraries as I suggested previously?

every thing is possible in Computer industry but the only one thing is need is HARD WORK
SO i think c# and java can do this Work

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.