im compiling a who wants to be a millionare game and i am unsure where to start does any one have any ideas??? :mrgreen:

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Are you compiling or implementing????

i would say a bit of both :mrgreen:

That means .. you have already got a program of who wants to be a millionare ... and now you want to do it on you own...

thanks for nothing nanosani i am new to java and have no idea what implementing and that other word means i just need help..at the moment all i have done is write the questions up in a text file that somehow i want my game to read it in. i also need help with writing code for my multiple choice buttons i have no idea how they are going to work.

You could use check boxes ... first make the gui and then work according to that .... atleast start working n you'll see that you'll be doing fine. Post here if you encounter some difficulty in coding.

im trying to read a text file with the questions into my code what exactly do i need to do

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.