is there a way for me to write OOP programs in c++ for Texas Instruments TI 89 graphic calculator?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Behold the awesomeness of my google skills :D

Project Information
TIGCC is mainly a C compiler for the Texas Instruments TI-89, TI-89 Titanium, TI-92 Plus and Voyage 200 calculators. It is based on GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection. The current lead maintainer is Kevin Kofler.

from http://tigcc.ticalc.org/

ok, i understan i'm new to programming, but i know the difference between object oriented c++ code an the C code. i asked is there a C++ compiler... :-/ :?:

thank you, BUT
this will probably be a stupid question, still: is there a difference between GCC and gcc? the answer would save me some browsing time.
or in other words, what must i do to write my own program on Ti 89 calculator using C++, and is there such a possibility?
I am still a beginner in c++ and i don't have the time to learn BASIC sintax so i can write programs for Ti 89..
(i'll post that same question on their official site)

GCC = GNU Compiler Collection, which is all of the compilers produced by the GCC team.
gcc = GNU C Compiler, which is just one of them.

thanks. :) on the TIGCC site they say that their compiler is based on GNU GCC but that it's mainly a C compiler. i'll post a question about c++ there, thank You for the link and the explanations.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.