Im new about this thing anybody could help me making chat program that can sends pictures and sound using visual basic 6.0. or anybody could contribute a source code to this thing!!!!! pls tnx

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

tnx bout i find it hard to do or even start this project

that's ok so solved thread?

no i didnt start it yet coz i dont know how to start help

If you don't know how to start the project then you are not ready to write something as difficult as a chat program. There are lots of VB tutorials -- start there.

For ease, I'd look for client/server application code (I've posted a URL to a site which has this on another thread, I don't have the URL to hand as am not on the laptop - its on the bookmarks there), and also FTP application code.

Not the tidiest, but you may be able to get somethin going with those things, perhaps merge them together or something.

Good luck though :)

If you don't know how to start the project then you are not ready to write something as difficult as a chat program. There are lots of VB tutorials -- start there.

our dragon is right

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.