<email/password snipped>

...,then,if u have an entered now in inbox
download the filename system problem for my thesis.
my program is in there,the problem is?
how can i less and add the quantity of my items in database,
for example ball 16 pieces if u have borrow 6 only all items have been borrow also
how can i solve that ?
please healp me my defense is coming this wednesday,

hope u help me guys..godspeed..

i will wait my updated system in my email guys thank u so muchh..

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Never share your password in a forum,now change your password , you can attach file while posting, however no one will do your homework unless you have shown some effort .

where i attach my file here?
because im new here,thank u for reminding me.

when u have doubts in ur mind then throughly describe it in ur post. also this forum gives you the facility to upload ur files if you wish to do so others can view it. but do not ask anyone to solve out ur problem privately.
we are all here to give u suggestions and but the rest of it you have to solve. no one will help u until you show what hv u done so far to solve ur probs.

so act now in proper direction..........

where i attach my file here?
because im new here,thank u for reminding me.

click the go to advanced button near the post box
there you will find a paper clip sign.
click it to display the attachment windows. then locate ur file and press upload to complete the task.

thank u for reading my problem.^_^

you should change the password friend :)
and use the facility in this forum to attach your files as shouvik said. many people will helps you here.

i change my password now, ^_^

hello everyone im edward taking up a computer sciece here in philippines.my problem dear friends is how to less and add a quantity to database in one item only,my system is called physical transaction facilities office if u a borrow a ball of 10 all quatity in inventory is affected why should i do guys please please help me guys im begging of you out there.

hello everyone im edward taking up a computer sciece here in philippines.my problem dear friends is how to less and add a quantity to database in one item only,my system is called physical transaction facilities office if u a borrow a ball of 10 all quatity in inventory is affected why should i do guys please please help me guys im begging of you out there.

Is your system similar with a POS and Inventory System? If it is so, I can help you.

I would hope so -- that was probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted here at DaniWeb since I first joined. Why didn't you just open your wallet and toss all your money out into the street?

will you must have an inventory table in your database. have a column for "ItemID", "ItemDesc", "QuantityIn", "QuantityOut", "QuantityRemaining"

so you can update now your inventory table according to itemID. hope it would help. lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.