i have a homework assignment using the calculatecharges function...we use C++...but my book doesnt have the actual usage for it in it. we have to calculate parking charges for cars in a parking garage...could someone please explain exactly how you would use this function to do that ...
thank you

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I'm not a C++ programmer, but I'd imagine that calculatecharges is some function they made up in the book. I'd assume you'd write a function, called CalculateCharges, that would do all of your work.

i have a homework assignment using the calculatecharges function...we use C++...but my book doesnt have the actual usage for it in it. we have to calculate parking charges for cars in a parking garage...could someone please explain exactly how you would use this function to do that ...
thank you

Let me get my crystal ball so that I can divine the everything you need. :rolleyes:

I'm not a C++ programmer, but I'd imagine that calculatecharges is some function they made up in the book. I'd assume you'd write a function, called CalculateCharges, that would do all of your work.

I can't imagine a more frivolous waste of everyones time!

commented: I can: Resurrecting a thread over 5 years old with a zero-value comment. -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.